We will need to provide the original title or registration, proof of ownership, an export clearance from the US Customs and Border Protection, a carnet de passage (an international customs document for temporary importation of motor vehicles or equipment), a Bill of Lading (transport document) for the shipment, optional insurance for the vehicle, and proof of payment for any applicable taxes or duties.